I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made... Psalm 139:14

I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made... Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

These boots were made for walking



Kinley has been taking quite a few steps lately & today she went all out with the ruby red squeeky slippers on her feet and made us so proud.

Please excuse the high pitch voice in the background (me). After Kinley walked all over the place, she celebrated by eating half a foot long hot dog at Costco! Her "Chico Jr." outfit was a hit and atleast 10 people came over to say how precious she is. Not gonna lie- we both like that! {side note: this has to be documented: the lady sharing a table with us at Costco took out a bag and put anchovies on her pizza. As in she walks around with a ziploc of fish!}

Chico-Jr outfit:

Kinley uses sign language to communicate with us, but also babbles a ton and has a few words. When she gets in front of a mirror, she goes to town on that reflection (yes, she appears to know she is telling herself off)! This was a pretty tame one as I've observed head bobbing and finger snapping before...

It is such a trip being this girl's mommy.

1 comment: